Respite Care at 75 State Street
Seventy Five State Street is excited to announce that we have addeda Respite Care program to provide further support for older adults. There are many reasons someone may need or desire respite care:
- Experience daily life in an independent or assisted living community
- An interim step before returning home after recent hospitalization
- Recovery after a surgical procedure
- Providing respite/vacation opportunity for caregivers.
Regardless of the reason, respite care provides universal benefits. Seniors can receive the day-to-day support services that they need, while having access to social stimulation, community engagement, and excellent care.
Our Respite Care program follows the Assisted Living model and offers an all-inclusive package providing all the needed assistance for one set price, for stays of 7-30 days.
Our Application Process
1. Complete and submit application.
2. Submit your most recent history/physical exam from your primary care phsyician.
3. Participate in an informal admissions meeting with two of our staff members.
After completing the above process, we will respond within two business days to schedule your next visit!
Service Package includes:
- 3 restaurant style meals each day
- 3 snacks per day
- Medication administration
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Individual care planning
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Shower/whirlpool assistance
- Assistance with dressing
- Care and treatment by a professional nurse
- Incontinence care
- Unit rental, utilities, and maintenance
- 24-hour emergency response
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Activities, fitness, and wellness programs
- Spiritual services and support
- 7 day concierge service
- Hair salon/Barbershop
- General store and deli
- Available physical, occupational and speech therapies, lab, x-ray, and podiatry