CampusThe Seventy Five State Street campus comprises an entire city block and is made up of three buildings connected by interior corridors.
The State Street Building
This is the largest of the three buildings on our campus. It contains many of our common spaces, listed below. All of our buildings connect via internal breezeways, meaning that any resident can access these shared spaces without needing to leave the building.
- Five stories
- Independent and Assisted living units
- Adams Center rec room and the West Living Room
- 100 seat dining room
- Coffee shop
- “Main Street” our store, deli, and mail room
- Whirlpool spa tub room
- Hair salon
- Computer kiosk
- Garden access
The South Harborside Building
The South Harborside building contains only Independent Living units, unlike the State Street building, which contains some of each unit style.
- Four stories of IL units
- Coffee shop
- Exterior patios
- Activity room
- Free laundry room
- 60 seat dining room
- Movie theater
The Cutter House
- Three floors with 11 Independent Living units
- 1820’s Federal Style Mansion named for Portland’s fourth mayor, Levi Cutter. One of few Federal-Era mansions to survive Portland’s Great Fire of 1866
- Fully renovated in 2008
- Received an Honor Award from Maine Statewide Historic Preservation
- Period colors and architectural features including preserved fireplace fronts and exposed brick
To learn more about life here, or to visit our campus in person, please call and schedule a tour! We are happy to showcase our wonderful facility.